Client Services Director
Web Development Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Specialist
Client Services Executive
Conversion Optimisation Specialist
Junior Web Developer
Web Development Operations Intern
Junior Software Developer
Senior Software Developer
Digital Marketing Intern
Head of Revenue Strategy
Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist
Junior Software Developer
Our employees are the most critical component of our long-term success and we strive to provide a happy and healthy working environment that allows us all to develop both internally and externally.
On Fridays, we have a casual dress code and we finish up a little early to help you get the weekend started!
Happy Birthday – it’s on us! We want you to enjoy your special day, so enjoy a half day of leave from us.
As a thank you for your loyalty and commitment, we invite you to celebrate your work anniversary with us by enjoying a half day of leave from work on your Net Affinity commencement date.
Thank you! Your support and years of dedicated service with us are very much appreciated, and to show you just how much, we reward you with additional annual leave days depending on your years of service with us.
Being a parent is challenging and rewarding – to help you take on the challenge and enjoy the rewards, we will give you an additional 3 days annual leave to spend with your new bundle of joy. In addition, you will receive €100 worth of Mothercare vouchers to help buy all those baby essentials.
We want you to enjoy every moment of this special time with your loved ones. So, to help you prepare for and celebrate your very special day, we will give you an additional 3 days annual leave.
Snacks and treats help keep work fun and focused, so we offer fresh fruit, complimentary Nespresso coffee and organic herbal teas throughout the week.
On the last Friday of every month we all come together for a chance to catch up, unwind, share our successes of the month and enjoy a few slices of pizza and cold beers.
The annual Net Affinity Summer Party is a chance to enjoy the good weather, unwind, chill out and party the night away till the wee hours
The Net Affinity ‘Fun Committee’ are dedicated to organising quarterly fun filled social events for us all to enjoy - be it after work meals, drinks or fun activities.
In December we organise a “Give Back Day” where we will arrange a companywide charity drive for nominated charities to give back to the local community.
We’re absolutely dedicated to continual development and growth for all our employees. This means regular training, performance reviews and knowledge sharing – career growth is essential to our culture.
We offer an ongoing analysis of training needs, and build programmes to ensure cross-departmental training, learning and refresher courses. To make sure we’re constantly upskilling, we use a multitude of resources for individual and team learning. Our marketing team all receive training and certifications in Google Adwords and Analytics.
These certifications, along with skill and certifications gained by members of every department, help you reach your professional goals and grow in the directions you want to.
Set a goal – we’ll help you do the rest.
We are looking for a motivated, innovative and passionate Front-end Developer to join our Web Development team. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of websites for all of our clients. You will also work closely with our Design and Project Management teams to develop new projects, ensuring our designs and wireframes are turned into fully functional, robust and high performing code, across all devices. You must have a passion for web development and be able to work to tight deadlines. Providing a portfolio or examples of work will be a distinct advantage. Remuneration is commensurate with experience.
- Experience with grid based layouts (Bootstrap)
- Experience in mobile development and a solid knowledge of responsive web development
- Ability to turn design, project requirements and feedback, into fully functional & high performing code
- Some PHP experience (Smarty)
- Content Management System experience
- Version control systems (SVN/Git)
- Experience with SASS is a plus
The role is to provide support to our hotel clients on a day to day basis for all product and service related queries and issues.
- Provides support to our clients by addressing and resolving customer reported queries relating to online revenue performance/booking engine and website set up / booking engine usability and other issues or queries that may arise.- Set out Standards and Procedures around the Client Services Desk at Net Affinity
- Manage and Grow Revenue on this client portfolio.
- Ensure requested client queries/cases are turned around and dealt with as quickly as possible and escalate issues when required.
- Maintain Support performance KPIs as defined by management.
- Update CRM system with all client queries/requests.
- Keep clients up to date with latest product development and cross-promote our services.
- Report back on competitor activity and pricing strategy.
- Keep client contacts and profiles up to date.
- To contribute to and influence the direction and development of our business and growth.
- Role may require candidate to work flexible hours
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to present ideas and information clearly.
- Extreme attention to detail and outstanding organization skills.
- Collaborative team player able to integrate with a diverse team full of opinions and ideas.
- Diligent work ethic and insatiable desire to expand skills and be the best.
- Demonstrated ability to follow through on inquiries or requests, delivering clear and consistent messaging.
- Strong Internet and computer skills.
- Ability to utilise creativity to achieve business objectives.
- Primary degree preferred in Hotel Management / Revenue Management or related discipline.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in Hospitality Industry within reservations / front office department.
- A second European Language is essential, Spanish and / or Italian is preferred.
We are looking to add a Junior Paid Search & Social (PPC) Specialist to our team. The successful candidate will manage paid search and social campaigns with a focus on acquisition whilst working closely with our eCommerce and Client Services Teams.
- To Create, develop & implement effective paid search & social campaigns for our clients
• Set up and management of campaigns with understanding of account structure
• Managing campaign budgets & adjusting bids to optimise the ROI
• Targeting selected audiences through researching keywords
• Producing engaging, clear & concise copy for campaigns
• Ensuring that campaigns are aligned across multiple channels
- To provide reports and support/information on marketing activity where needed
- To manage and propose budgets/spend on behalf of our clients
- To work alongside eCommerce and Client Services teams in order to achieve company growth targets
- To action all marketing onboarding and offboarding tasks in conjunction with Project Management team
- Provide a growth strategy plan in conjunction with eCommerce Managers for our clients
- Work closely with Analysts to ensure optimization and best practices are being adhered to
- To provide support/trouble shooting and/or updating our learning centre where needed
- Staying current with PPC & SEM trend and techniques
- Overseeing spend in line with targets and budgets
- Reports created in line with client KPI’s/strategy
- Monitor performance via weekly reports to ensure targets/KPIs are being met
- Support to eCommerce Teams
- Completion of all relevant tasks
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree or Relevant Experience
- 1+ years experience in running PPC campaigns and reporting
- Strong Google Analytics experience
- Good Analytical skills and ability to communicate/provide actionable insights
- Excellent English. Ability to write ad copy
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social
- Assist in development of communication/content strategies in coordination with SEO goals
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Maintain and update GTM containers as requested
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Knowledge of GTM
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- 1 years' experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools, including Google Analytics and GTM
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
Contact Hr For Details