Careers at Net Affinity
Benefits and social life!
Our people are really important to us. That’s why we strive to provide a happy and healthy working environment that enables everyone to do their best, develop themselves and enjoy their lives at work.
Remote first Culture
Net Affinity operate and actively promote a ‘Remote First’ culture for all the benefits that accrue for both staff and company.
This is very much about improving the work life balance for all of us. It’s about being kinder to ourselves, our partners and families.
Remote First helps us develop further as an empathetic business. One that maintains a work culture that is inclusive and respectful whilst embracing our differences and individuality.
On Fridays we finish up a little early to help you get the weekend started!
We want you to celebrate your own birthday and your work birthday, so for each of them, we give everyone a half day’s leave.
Being a parent is challenging and rewarding – to help you take on the challenge and enjoy the rewards, we’ll give you an additional 5 days annual leave to spend with your new bundle of joy. We'll also treat you to €500 worth of vouchers to help buy all those baby essentials.
We want you to enjoy every moment of this special time with your loved ones. So to help you prepare for your special day, we’ll give you an additional 3 days annual leave.
We love loyalty. That's why for every year you’re with us, we reward you with additional annual leave days.
Snacks and treats help to keep your brain working and your body happy, so we have fresh fruit, juice, gourmet coffee, organic herbal teas and bread available throughout the week.
The last Friday of the month is for pizza, beers, tunes and pool. You deserve to unwind and indulge!
Our ‘Fun Team’ are in charge of organising regular activities for us all to do together! Whether it’s after work food, drinks or team building adventures, our calendar always includes a good dose of fun.
Our Christmas and summer parties are practically famous at this stage. Usually themed, held somewhere we’ve never been before and an excuse to party the night away!
Giving back is important to us as individuals and as a company. Every month, we have a charity breakfast where we pick a different cause that’s close to our hearts, have a delicious communal brekkie and donate generously. Smiles all round!
We’re committed to always helping our people with their professional growth and development. This means regular training, opportunities to upskill and performance reviews – we know career growth is essential to a positive, encouraging work environment.
We work with each person on analysing their own personal training needs, and we encourage a mixture of programmes including cross-departmental, learning and refresher courses. We use an exciting variety of resources for individual and team upskilling, and we regularly attend external training sessions from global thought leaders like of Google and Hubspot!
Set your goals – we’ll help you do the rest.
Coming from the hospitality industry, our eCommerce Managers' core priority is to proactively manage a portfolio of client accounts and address our clients’ needs as quickly and effectively as possible to develop and maintain strong relationships. Your goal should be to ensure that business with our clients is profitable and continues to grow.
This is a fast-paced role with a diverse set of responsibilities, always with the client’s interest at the centre of what you do.
Role Description & Responsibilities
- Lead & own all client communication for your portfolio through email, calls and meetings
- Report & analyse client performance with the goal of ensuring continuous revenue growth through the optimisation of website performance and marketing campaigns
- Strategising with clients and recommending best practices on Net Affinity systems. You will need to be a trusted source of expert information for your clients
- Contribute to Net Affinity’s overall sales target through driving direct bookings, revenue and maximising sales opportunities across your client portfolio
- Provide second level support to your client portfolio by addressing and resolving customer reported queries relating to online revenue performance/booking engine, website set up/booking engine usability, and any other issues or queries that may arise. You will need to work collaboratively with clients to resolve all issues reported
- Proficiency in Revenue Management Strategy, Net Affinity Products & Offerings and Marketing Strategy – SEO, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Social Advertising and other platforms / areas that may arise over time
- Work with internal groups including Marketing, Web Development, Design, Software Development, IT and Accounts teams to provide resolutions to reported issues / queries from clients. We would like you to build and improve processes to ensure client success in all areas
- Keep all client information, profiles & contacts up to date in CRM system
- Keep clients up to date with latest product development and cross promote our services
- Guide all new clients in your portfolio through the Net Affinity Systems and partake in client training sessions new and existing clients on applications functionality and updates
- Manage contracts and renewals of hotel clients
- Assist in feedback sessions and testing of new features on the Net Affinity Systems to ensure they will meet clients’ needs
- Maintain performance Objectives & Key Results as defined by management
- Report on competitor activity and pricing strategy
- Contribute to, and influence the direction and development of, our business and growth
About Net Affinity
Net Affinity operate and actively promote a ‘Remote First’ culture so the successful candidate can work remotely. We feel that being 'Remote First' helps us develop further as an empathetic business, one that maintains a work culture that is inclusive and respectful whilst embracing our differences and individuality.
Travel to hotels will be required at some point in the future with the role all within the guidelines of Covid best practices.
Net Affinity is committed to development & training of team members, encouraging training & upskilling internally and with 3rd parties.
- Min 5 Years in Hotel Industry with a strong background in Revenue Management
- Experience in a Digital Role is preferred, but not a requirement
- Client Focused with a strong appreciation of the broader Hospitality Industry
- Proficient in English with effective written and strong verbal communication skills
- Motivated, takes initiative and ownership with strong problem-solving abilities
- Strong analytical and co-ordination skills with a high attention to detail
- Based in Ireland with Clean Driving License